Healthy Kids Program
Healthy Kids is a comprehensive weight management program for children ages 8-12. Our goal is to empower children and families with the knowledge that they need to take a self-directed approach to healthy eating and exercise.
Please visit the Healthy Kids Program page for more information
The CHANGE Program offers overweight teens ages 13-18 a foundation for a healthy lifestyle through exercise, nutrition & behavioral modifications.
Please visit the CHANGE Program page for more information
The Carleigh McCormack Pediatric Cardiopulmonary Lab
Winthrop Pediatric Associates provides comprehensive cardiopulmonary evaluations of pediatric patients in The Carleigh McCormack Laboratory –sophisticated, state-of-the-art exercise physiology resource. For more information, please visit our Cardiopulmonary Lab section.
- Nutrition counseling
- Individual meal plans
- Advanced carbohydrate counting
- Goal-setting (short-term and long-term) to improve your health and quality of life
- Instruction on promoting good nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- Learn about healthy food choices and benefits on balanced meals
- Design healthy ideas that are tasty and work within your individual plan
- Understand how the body processes food nutrients
- Monitor your nutritional parameters (albumin, hemoglobin, A1C, cholesterol)
- Make recommendations to your physician and team on nutrition, changes, labs, or supplements
- Weight Management Specialists